Raising Your Grandchild
Access Caregiving Resources
At NCHS, we know that grandparents or “skipped-generation” caregivers sometimes have to step into a parenting role for their grandchildren.
Get Connected With The Resources You Need
The responsibilities that come with caring for your grandchild can be a challenging transition for all parties, which is why we’re here to help ensure you’re focusing on your own needs as well as those of the children in your care.
About the Course
Participants of our 6-week course and 3-week pre-series will walk away educated on matters like:
- Blessings and losses
- Child growth and development
- Fostering healthy attachments
- Keeping your grandchildren safe and secure
- Nurturing yourself and your grandchildren
- Understanding child misbehavior