Pregnancy Services for Expectant Parents
Stay Informed and Build Your Plan
When it comes to pregnancy and unplanned parenting situations, chances are you have many questions and concerns. There are a lot of choices to be made, but we are here to help you sort your thoughts and make the best decision for you and your child.
Get Connected With The Resources You Need
At NCHS, we pride ourselves on being able to connect you to experienced professionals capable of helping you explore your parenting options without judgment. We believe that you have the right to make an informed decision regarding the future of your pregnancy and child, and whatever your ultimate decision is, we will be here to help you prepare and plan for the next steps.
What support is available?
Our pregnancy services provide support to expectant mothers and fathers through:
- Accessing prenatal care
- Connecting to community resources
- Educational resources
- Guidance and legal information regarding parenting/adoption rights and responsibilities
- Resources on the options of parenting and adoption
- Temporary newborn care as you make an informed decision
- Home visiting services
- Teen and young adult pregnancy support